|Reports to:||Director of Construction|
|Typical Schedule:||12 months/7.5 hours|
|Bargaining Unit:||USEP SRP|
|Salary Schedule:||SRP 18B|
Under direct supervision, responsible for providing clerical support to the department of construction services and code compliance. Responsibilities include performing confidential clerical, financial and record keeping tasks associated with construction services projects.
1. Independently compose and prepare correspondence.
2. Compile data and prepare reports under supervision.
3. Initiate requisitions for supplies and materials.
4. Prepare contracts and amendments for execution.
5. Make journal entries.
6. Balance project budget ledger.
7. Track and account for construction project sales tax savings.
8. Scan and electronically store data, documents, and project records.
9. Assist with financial recordkeeping, including maintenance of project financial records and ledgers.
10. Develop and maintain a project specific, effective filing system.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently. If the use of arm and / or leg controls require exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated as Light Work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk and hear; stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
None: The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with the District’s approved compensation plan. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be established by the District.
Performance of the job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the School Board’s policy on evaluation of personnel.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Pasco County Schools will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to allow them to perform the essential functions of the job when such individuals request an accommodation.