|Reports to:||Site Administrator|
|Job Code:||2012, 2048|
This employee is responsible for developing job placement sites, placing participants in job sites, and monitoring progress of students in the Job Preparation Program, teaching ESE employability skills, assisting with supervision of job coaches, and monitoring transition plans.
1. Coordinating the Operation of the Job Preparation Program
2. Planning for and teaching the ESE Career Preparation Course
3. Assisting with Supervision of Transition Assistant(s):
4. Participating in the development of transition plans for ESE students and following up as needed.
5. Periodically reviewing the progress of each participant and reporting that progress to the ESE teacher at the home school for both on and off- campus programs.
6. Preparing reports for the program.
7. Collecting and recording data on each student.
8. Continuing professional growth, meetings, attending workshops, visiting related facilities, reading related literature and exchanging ideas with other staff members.
9. Participating in or chairing one of the Job Preparation Program committees.
10. Performing other duties as assigned.
General office equipment, including personal computers, fax machines, copiers, telephones, scanners, etc.
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with the District’s approved compensation plan. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be established by the District.
Performance of the job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the School Board’s policy on evaluation of personnel.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Pasco County Schools will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to allow them to perform the essential functions of the job when such individuals request an accommodation.