|Reports to:||Senior Procurement Specialist|
|Typical Schedule:||245 days/7.5 hours|
Perform specialized duties in one or more areas of operational procedures that govern district procurement card functions to maintain the integrity of the public procurement process.
1. Promote proper use of procurement cards by assisting with establishing and maintaining procedures, best practices, and methods that ensure purchases are in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
2. Assist with communication to internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper use of procurement cards.
3. Prepare and maintain documents related to the procurement card program.
4. Support an efficient and supportive working relationship with local, state, and federal agencies to ensure that department adheres to all applicable statutes, policies, and procedures.
5. Collaborate with departments and schools to support strategic procurement card procedures and plans.
6. Assist with policies and procedures that improve upon and standardize the processes of the procurement card program.
7. Support staff by providing technical guidance and direction with continuous training.
8. Identify and communicate departmental issues with management staff.
9. Provide reports and analyze operations within the area of assignment to take action that continuously improves procedures, services and support to schools and work locations.
10. Prepare and deliver solicitation documents to all relevant stakeholders.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk and hear; stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Indoors and Outdoors: The worker is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with the District’s approved compensation plan. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be established by the District.
Performance of the job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the School Board’s policy on evaluation of personnel.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Pasco County Schools will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to allow them to perform the essential functions of the job when such individuals request an accommodation.