|Reports to:||Senior Manager, Human Resources|
|Typical Schedule:||245 days/7.5 hours|
|Salary Schedule:||64 + applicable supplement|
Responsible for recruitment of candidates for employment, with a focus on increasing diversity, while ensuring compliance with Board rules, policies, and procedures as well as applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
1. Develop, plan, and implement recruiting activities designed to enhance the District’s ability to attract and retain a diverse, high-performing workforce, with a focus on recruiting qualified professional teaching and support candidates.
2. Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
3. Coordinate and participate in recruitment trips to selected colleges and universities, job fairs, and other appropriate events.
4. Develop recruitment programs, brochures, videos, displays and other related material.
5. Write and place recruitment information and position advertisements in various media.
6. Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the business community in an effort to develop and enhance recruiting programs and strategies.
7. Establish recruitment and retention plans for minorities, critical shortage areas, and high needs schools.
8. Maintain and analyze recruitment and retention data and use data to develop a comprehensive recruitment plan.
9. Project future district employment needs and develop plan to meet those needs within budgetary guidelines.
10. Serve as the district liaison with state colleges and the Florida Department of Education (FLDOE).
11. Coordinate the District’s internship program, including contract management, intern placement, etc.
12. Coordinate and facilitate travel arrangements and accommodation requirements for other district personnel who represent the District on recruiting trips.
13. Explore social media options for additional recruiting activities.
14. Maintain accurate recruiting records.
15. Up to 25% travel may be required to support recruiting activities.
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently. If the use of arm and / or leg controls require exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated as Light Work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk and hear; stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Indoors and Outdoors: The worker is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with the District’s approved compensation plan. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be established by the District.
Performance of the job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the School Board’s policy on evaluation of personnel.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Pasco County Schools will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to allow them to perform the essential functions of the job when such individuals request an accommodation.