|Reports to:||Manager, Technology and Information Services|
|Typical Schedule:||245 days/8 hours|
Responsible for providing support and maintenance for district-wide server-based applications.
1. Support a variety of application systems requiring cross-platform integration including: import/export of data, account credential creation, automation, interfacing, and other related tasks.
2. Develop solutions required for cross-platform operations.
3. Monitor and maintain network servers and applications.
4. Monitor system application, log files, disk space and database systems running on servers for usage levels, patterns, and anomalies.
5. Troubleshoot software and hardware errors and failures.
6. Determine corrective and preventative measures required to maintain servers at optimal levels.
7. Advise on and assist in refining policies and procedures related to technology use, including data sharing and impact of data privacy and protection.
8. Research and evaluate emerging technology trends.
9. Develop integration strategies for identified trends and make resource recommendations to management for upgrades that may be required.
10. Conduct technical trainings for school-based and district personnel to ensure effective, efficient, and secure uses of technology and data.
11. Establish and maintain documentation to ensure effective, efficient, and secure uses of technology and data and as required by federal, state, and local regulations.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk and hear; stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Noise: The worker is subject to noise. There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level.
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with the District’s approved compensation plan. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be established by the District.
Performance of the job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the School Board’s policy on evaluation of personnel.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Pasco County Schools will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to allow them to perform the essential functions of the job when such individuals request an accommodation.