|Reports to:||Program Specialist, PLACE|
|Typical Schedule:||261 days/8 hours|
Responsible for the coordination, supervision, and management of the total operation of the 21st Century Community Learning Center (CCLC).
1. Design, coordinate, and facilitate academic enrichment activities for 21st CCLC programs, including conducting academic and personal enrichment activities with students; planning and production of activities, lessons, and other resources for site staff; providing homework assistance and targeted tutoring for individual students; and other related activities.
2. Collaborate with classroom teachers and other personnel for the purpose of developing and planning appropriate instruction and enrichment activities to meet grant goals for enrolled students.
3. Maintain center compliance with federal, state, local licensing standards, grant requirements, and School Board policies and procedures.
4. Guide and supervise children.
5. Work effectively with the grant administrator to coordinate all grant related activities.
6. Promote awareness of available media and technology appropriate to planning student educational activities based on 21st CCLC grant goals.
7. Establish and maintain a safe environment for children.
8. Prepare, maintain, and evaluate the collection of student and program data for compliance with grant objectives.
9. Supervise, coach, and evaluate staff within district guidelines.
10. Communicate effectively with parents and guardians, district office staff, children, and the school.
11. Maintain expenditures within the center budget.
12. Select equipment, instructional materials, toys, books, and appropriate supplementary supplies.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Direct supervision of assigned center personnel. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems; training employees; evaluating performance; and initiating corrective action processes.
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently. If the use of arm and / or leg controls require exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated as Light Work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk and hear; stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Indoors and Outdoors: The worker is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with the District’s approved compensation plan. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be established by the District.
Performance of the job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the School Board’s policy on evaluation of personnel.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Pasco County Schools will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to allow them to perform the essential functions of the job when such individuals request an accommodation.